Cupid’s all over twitter. With hot background picks, cool deals on Valentine’s Day goodies, contests and what not. So, get the romance going this Valentine’s Day on Twitter. Show your love with sugar-coated tweets and make someone feel very special, twitter style.
Here are 7 romantic ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day on Twitter.
- Get a romantic background: Start the Valentine’s Day Celebrations by sporting hearts for your profile background. Take your pick from sites like Twitrounds and Twitterbackgrounds. It’s the best way to get into the romance mode.
- Win a diamond necklace for your love: Cinemablend has announced a contest on twitter to celebrate the release of the movie The Valentine’s Day. All you have to do is log in to your twitter account and follow @cinemablend and then tweet this message: “@cinemablend Happy Valentine’s Day! Enter me to win the prize pack.” The lucky winner gets to win a diamond necklace, the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for your loved one.
- Follow the love and win gift cards: American Greetings’ “Follow the Love” contest lets you win cool retailer/cash gift cards. Follow @AmGreetings, submit a tweet based on the question of the day, and tag your submission #LoveAG. Win a gift card and splurge on a romantic treat!
- Get some romantic ideas: Looking for some sizzling ideas to boost up the romance quotient, this Valentine’s Day? Then, look up Feb14th Ideas for some red-hot gift ideas, decoration themes and a lot more.
- Book a candlelight dinner: Look up great deals on Valentine’s Day dinners and book ‘em in advance. TrioPalmSprings offers a great dinner package. So, do a host of other resorts and restaurants. You can even win a free dinner giveaway. Harbormagic offers one, right now.
- Get a taste of some Twitter love: Give your loved one some Twitter candy. Now, those little heart-shaped Valentine’s Day Sweetheart candies come with messages like ‘Tweet me’ and ‘Text me’. Your love has a one-in-80 chance of getting such a tweet message on her sugary treat, this year.
- Send love tweets by the minute: If nothing else works for you; if you are a little hard up for cash or if you haven’t had the time to prepare the perfect Valentine’s Day dinner, fret not. Simply send love-struck tweets, say every 10 minutes, round-the-clock on Valentine’s Day. You can even pick up some messages from sites like Romanticmessages and send them as tweets. After all, what’s more romantic than reading tweets like this: “Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world. Finding you is the first,” all through the day!