It’s no secret that social media has changed the way the face of the world wide web so very drastically. From school-going kids to octogenarians, everyone is up online connecting, communicating and interacting like never before. And tech-savvy marketers are no way behind. With such a huge audience up for grabs, advertisers and marketers are using every trick-in-the-book to grab those elusive eyeballs. Being a small business, you too, can actively leverage the power of the web to take your business places. Much has been written about using Facebook and Twitter for business. Now, let’s look at LinkedIn and see how it can be utilized to further business interests.
You are here: Home » Archives for Small Business Marketing
Subscribe to Updates
Connect with Us
- Charity tweets big-time on Twitter!
- 6 unconventional uses of Facebook!
- Go places with Facebook Places!
- Lighten up (or not) on Facebook!
- Twitter gets down to business!
- There’s Independence Day, Labor Day and now Social Media Day!
- FIFA Soccer World Cup 2010: Social media scores big!
- Why being LinkedIn is great for small businesses?
- Never underestimate the power of Twitter!
- Mouse-yielding ninjas rule LinkedIn. Gurus are so linked out!
TagsBill Gates Bill Gates on Twitter Coca Cola Facebook Facebook Apps Facebook Apps for non-profit Facebook for non-profits Facebook Page facebook privacy FarmVille flickr Gates Foundation Grammy Awards Guide to FarmVille How-to FarmVille Imogen Heap IPL LinkedIn myspace NGO SMM Non-Profit Play FarmVille privacy settings sem for schools SEO seo for schools SEO for Web Startups SEO Services SEO Startups SMM Social Media social media app thegatesnotes.com TiE Bangalore TiE EAP tweetdeck twitdress twitter Twitter Dress Grammys twitter valentine's day valentine's day valentine's day ideas valentine's day on twitter YouTube Zitz Solutions
- Linda Gilfert on A Comprehensive Guide to Playing FarmVille on Facebook
- audrey magill on A Comprehensive Guide to Playing FarmVille on Facebook
- Li on A Comprehensive Guide to Playing FarmVille on Facebook
- Tahir on Social Media Websites’ – Who Is Making What – Insight Into Revenue Generation
- Milly Diaz-Tamar.com on FIFA Soccer World Cup 2010: Social media scores big!