Social Media Marketing Services
If YouTube were a country, it would be the third most populated country in the world.
The explosion of social media phenomenon is as mind boggling as that and the pace at which it is growing is maddening.
Social media is all about networking and networking in a way that espouses trust among parties and communities involved. Any website which allows user to share their content, opinions, views and encourages interaction and community building can be classified as a social media. Some popular social media sites are: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Digg, MySpace, StumbleUpon, Del.icio.us, Scribd, Flickr etc.
Trust and goodwill are the basis of social networking, and by marketing in the realm of social media you need to adhere to these fundamental notions. It is probably the only marketing platform that encourages fool proof communication and accountability among sellers as well as consumers.
Global companies have recognized Social Media Marketing as a potential marketing platform, utilized them with innovations to power their advertising campaign with social media marketing.
Why you need to consider social media marketing services?
- Size: Facebook has over 250 million users globally. On an average, 70-100 tweets happen by the second. An average user on Facebook has 120 friends. This is the kind of enormity Social networking sites espouse and with this comes the license to communicate powerfully. But when such large numbers are involved, there is a danger of something going wrong and when it does, it happens in a big way. You may be a regular user of networking sites, but when you involve business with it, an expert should be hired to do what is best for your business.
- Transparency: no cheat code involved. No black hat techniques allowed. Everything that happens in the social networking landscape is fool proof. You cannot fake authenticity in an attempt to get more people involved. Members can choose to associate with you or opt out. Opinions made on social networking platforms are taken seriously and the more authoritative you get, more seriously you are taken. When you win, you win in a big way.
- Reach: It is possible to make your mark globally and do it quickly using social networking sites.
- Boost website traffic: social media is probably the fastest and easiest means of redirecting traffic to your website. By simply placing your website URL in your profile, you can have all your profile visitors check out your website and a percentage of traffic is sure to get converted in course of time. This is the virtual way version of “word-of mouth”.
- Branding: Buying a candy may have been impulsive all your life, but if it is discussed on a social networking site, you are likely to get brand conscious even a candy. Social media is a smart way to build brands. Social media platforms are known to be one of the most powerful and fast means of branding. Some of the big brands like Coke, Ford, Dell, IBM, Burger King are some of the well known brands have powerfully used social media platforms to endorse themselves.
Let’s look at a brand that gained in a big way by using the social media platform in marketing. Ford is a case in point here.
The economic crunch put the automobile industry in trouble and car companies were looking for avenues to market themselves and push sales. Ford played smart and Scott Monty, head of social media for Ford really understood that using social media for marketing is not all about putting up a banner ad on Facebook. He took the centre stage and got into the core and essence of social media, involving blogging, active participation on social networking sites, creating great network of people and communities and used the social media mediums the way they were meant to be used, but with a pinch of innovation. Here are some statistics that reveal how powerfully Ford used Social Media.
- On an average Ford is mentioned to have credited with 12,000,000 blogs posts since March 28th, while its competitor Chrysler averaging less than half that at around 5,000,000.
- The number of followers for Ford on Twitter in May was 20,000 as against a mere 850 for Chrysler.
- Ford also used other social media platforms like YouTube, Flickr to its advantage, but always maintained relevancy and innovativeness in what it did. For instance, instead of posting one of its advertisements on YouTube, Ford introduced contests for YouTube which attracted thousands of submissions and eventually created a buzz about this in twitter and networking sites they aware associated with it. The viral marketing soon followed and the campaign was a success.
The success stories associated with Obama’s use of social media in his election campaigns and Star trek’s use of Twitter to check off Oprah deserve a mention he.
Social Media Marketing (SMM) Services
Our social media services can be broadly classified into two categories:
- Social media optimization services: A set of services which enhance the usability of your site using integration with social tools and application; improve site likability; allow easy sharing of site content on popular social sites; increase visibility on custom and niche search engines (Technorati etc.); easy tracking of updates on your website; encouraging discussions on your site and a whole lot more.
- Social media marketing services: Positioning your business on social networks to improve online brand visibility, brand protection / reputation management, leads and /or sales generation and increase quality inbound links. To know more about our social media marketing services read on…
Some of the major social media marketing services Zitz offers are:
- Social media audit
- Social media optimization
- Optimized blog development, design, maintenance and promotion
- Brand management using social media monitoring
- Social media profile creation and management (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr etc.)
- Community building and monitoring
- LinkedIn Direct Ads
- Facebook Advertisement
- Social bookmarking
- Social media distribution: leveraging social channels besides the regular channels to promote press releases and newsworthy content
Ready to assimilate SMM in your marketing strategy? We are here to help you.